Do you know how to get a loyal customer? The most interesting thing is that it is not as difficult as it seems. It is enough just a little, but to surpass his expectations. How to do it?
- Quickly respond to a customer’s request or message. Despite the banality and the fact that everyone seems to know about it, it is rare for an Internet company to respond quickly. Even online chat. They can answer the next day or even forget.
- Instead of “no” and outright rejection, the emphasis should be on alternatives or some kind of compromise.
- Keep your promise. If you said you would do it, do it. This is one of the most important points.
- Don’t just meet deadlines, but try to get ahead of them. If you are afraid to give guarantees, add a small margin to the estimated date. It is better to please the client by completing the delivery or work ahead of schedule than being late for the appointed date.
- If there was mistake – admit it. Don’t try to shift responsibility onto the client. Correct the mistake and offer a nice bonus.
- Monitor the quality of your work. Of course, this should be the default, but in practice it is not always the case.
- Even when the service has already been provided and the cooperation has ended, surprise the client. Thank you for contacting you. And to exceed expectations even more – give him a symbolic gift.
Paying special attention to customers will never go unnoticed. And you will get more than you expected.