If you think that you just need to be able to speak clearly to sell over the phone, you are deeply mistaken.
In fact, there are 7 stages of preparation for mobile sales:
- Required information about the client: his preferences, taboos, financial status
- Prepare an introductory language or scripts that will make it easier to find a common language
- Less language in dialogue. Speak in essence, simple and accessible language
- If this is your first experience, make a rehearsal or a “test” call
- Work on the intonation and timbre of the voice, it should be pleasant and clear
- Be prepared to give up and stay in a positive mood under any circumstances
After that, you can safely get to work, or if you still do not have confidence, let the first day with you a senior manager who will accompany and help.
We have also prepared for you some life hacks from personal experience that will help to make sales by phone perfectly:
- When talking on the phone – smile. Yes, the buyer does not see you in person, but with a smile, your voice changes and forms a positive connection.
- Ask questions so that it is difficult to answer “no”, build a friendly dialogue
- It is enough to use such phrases as: “You would not like; whether or not you can ”, such sentences contain the particle“ no ”and it would seem – a trifle, but on a psychological level you push the client to refuse
- Do not criticize competitors
- Expand your customer base and do not be afraid of failures.
- Listen carefully to the client and try to keep him in the right direction, without being distracted by other topics
- Do not be rude in response. Unfortunately, people are different and if you get a negative in your favor, be wiser – thank you for your attention and say goodbye
- Describe the benefits of the product, but do not praise it. When there are a lot of ideals, you get the impression that you are being deceived
- Analyze each call: where you are good, and where you need to work. Learn to work with objections and then you will definitely become a pro!